the _alf blog

Thursday, August 10, 2006

I am reminded of a time when I was playing basketball, and smashed my knee into a car which was parked near the edge of the court. Oddly enough, I had done this with the other knee playing basketball a few days earlier, and didn't realize how bad it was until the next morning when my leg buckled under the pressure of me going down the steps to my car, nearly landing me on my kisser. But when I had another injury on the other knee, I received a Scientology assist immediately after (this is the same stuff that Scientology Volunteer Ministers use).

The result was quite noticable actually. Both injuries were very similar, and caused under almost exactly the same circumstances. However, my right knee continued to hurt, while my left knee not only didn't hurt much after the assist, but it was back to normal within about 36 hours, whereas the other one took about a week. That was from receiving just one assist. And the procedure was so simple it hurt (pun intended), and took about 5 minutes. (You can find more on the specific Scientology assist that I did here.)

(If you want more info on what the Church of Scientology is doing in terms of human rights, you can check out the Human Rights France site.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home